Wednesday, February 22, 2006

They laugh cause they know they're untouchable; Not because what I said was wrong.

So I won Best Diplomat. Got it given to me by the Lieutenant Govener of British Columbia, Iona Campagnolo, and got my picture with her/the secretary general and the president of the school. It was weird. This kid from my summit looked super pissed. I'm glad I won, its neat. Spencer and Kahlila won best diplomat for their committees also, and Colby and Sarah won for best Delegate in their committees. Dover Bay came home with quite a few awards. Oxfam with its two delegates, came home with two awards ;).


NGO's = BEST EVER

K thanks, BYE!!!

1 comment:

Pineapple Princess! said...

congratulations! Thats awesome, way to go you. and dover. and spencer and kahlila, colby and sarah too. :D