Monday, March 26, 2007

And suddenly I see, That this where I want to be

Life is bon!
The last week has been great, my body is hating me for the poison but it can deal!
Christina came home from Europe, Lauren from Hawaii, Emma from Kelowna, and we
are reunited.

I am going to have my girls over this friday for drinks&movies in the shed,
except apparently my mum bought tickets for the whole family to see Trailor Park Boys.... Classy, I know.. I think my mum's on drugs hahaha. I'll give the ticket to one of my sisters friends.
They'll be dead pleased.

The boy situation is fabulous ofcourse, hahaha.........
there's two
I like them both haha... pro's and con's list!
WE'LL SEE WON'T WE~!
I'm hanging out with one of them on Wednesday.

Life's sweet, what can I say!
160 DAYS TIL SIMON FRASER UNIVERSITY MEETS ITS MATCH(L)

No comments: