Sunday, February 18, 2007

degenerate the faithful, with that crazy casbah sound

WELL. Life life life takes it's toll on my blogging abilities.
My birthday is a stones throw away, and you all know how I LOVE birthdays. Noot.
This one is awkward as ever, it's real full adulthood.
But before I go there, DEAR LANTZVILLE. The script has been written.
The actors have been commissioned. My movie lives on. Not a film acting debut for me at all,
but i've never directed! I'm stoked. Hilarity is about to ensue.

Anyways... Adulthood. So long as I recieve an acceptance letter, Simon Fraser is where this nice
little Catholic girl is going... to make sure she breaks every possibly catholic/christian rule ever and have a fun and enlightening four years. Not that there's any rules I haven't broken yet..... hahaha.

Oh political science department, you lure me with your excellentness. the profs at SFU write the textbooks the rest of the country uses. Which extreme pleases me.

I'm pretty stoked about Uni. It should be grand, crazy, my real life finally starting.
I will mourn for Lantzville and the simplistic responsibility-free life I have known,
but it shall be commemorated, immortalized forever in Dear Lantzville, the film which
is to be the crowning achievement of my youth. I will have atleast done one worthwhile
thing these past 18 years. Scary thought.

Not that it's to be profound. It's really more of a homage to this place we call home,
and to all of Christopher Guests films. I am soooo mailing him a DVD when we finish.

Enough for now,
more commentary later.
Don't expect anything until after the 3rd.
My birthday party.
It's going to be a mess.
I'm going to be a mess.
Best Mess Ever.

No comments: