Sunday, January 14, 2007

Help me if you can i'm feeling down, And I do appreciate you being round, Help me get my feet back on the ground, Won't you please please help me?

I hate unresolved issues. Granted, a part of this is my fault, but I cannnn't stand the stress of it now. If it were easy enough to drop it, I would, but I can't until it's dealt with!

A friend of mine in recent days.. November I believe, sortof turned into a much more.. aggressive drunk. She throws herself at guys, for whatever reason, weird because she could so easily get any man she wanted. There's issues there. Anyways, in my own drunken stupor I tried seperating her from some guy, it would have been a huge regret for her after, something she's admitted too. I was successful, BUT at a cost of her being angry with me drunk, AND sober. At a party a month ish later, she drunkenly apologized and said I was right... But i'm still annoyed by the situtation. Add fuel to the fire by a huge puke mess made by her, all over our friends stuff, and my house... she didn't clean any of it up, nor has she said ANYTHING about it since.

I get the embarassment, really I do, but she's supposed to be one of my best friends. She isn't acting like it.

I'm just frustrated about the whole affair.

No comments: