Thursday, June 08, 2006

It's that feeling you will not have to destroy, It's that feeling that you will not have to ignore

Fuck. We rave about what is useless in our lives. Guess whats the most useless? Cancer. I hate Cancer. As a Christian, you are not supposed to hate. But how can I help hating something that has taken so many people out of my life, and the lives of the people I love.

It's really hard to question God's motives when people are hurting. I know He has this great plan and everything, but it seems as soon as something really difficult comes about, I lose my footing on faith, and I become bitter towards my so-called Loving God. And that feels scary.

If you can, please go here, it's the Breast Cancer Society of Canada. See if there is a way you can help. Also, here for the Cancer Society of Canada.

Sometimes I just don't have an answer, I just don't have anything to say. I hate to think of my best friend in the whole world in so much pain. It isn't fair. That's when I question the motives of the Lord.

(I love you emma jane susan aspen.)

No comments: